A: Go to iWebVisit.com and create an account, then follow the directions to schedule a visit.
Android device or a laptop/desktop computer
Webcam, mic, speakers
Strong, stable internet signal (we highly recommend residential Wi-Fi)
Basic Rules and Requirements:
- All visitors must be prepared to show a state-issued ID upon arrival at the jail for onsite visits and must also be prepared to present ID to the camera if requested to do so for remote visits.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old to conduct visits without an adult present.
- The scheduled visit is for the designated inmate ONLY. If other inmates participate in the visit, it will be terminated.
- The use or display of illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia will result in the visit being terminated.
- Do not operate a motor vehicle while conducting a remote visit.
- All remote visitors must be in clear view of the camera.
- For security purposes you may not stream, record, or take screenshots of video visits.
- Any nudity, sexual behavior, and/or displaying inappropriate images/video will result in visit termination and the account may be blocked.
- The dress code is the same for both remote and onsite visits:
- No revealing and/or see-through clothing
- No tank tops, camisoles, cut-off shirts, or sports bras – you must wear a shirt that covers your shoulders and entire torso
- No skirts/shorts above mid-thigh
- No clothing that displays obscene or offensive images/words
- The success of your remote visit is dependent on your equipment and speed. Unsuccessful visits due to your equipment/speed will not be credited. Contact iWebVisit at 775-434-8748 for assistance with testing.